mardi 15 mai 2007

1 - Analyse en profondeur de l'accident

Ce premier TD permet d'aborder une méthode d'analyse en profondeur de l'incident ou accident.
Cette analyse n'est pas une fin en soi, mais doit aboutir sur des mesures de prévention.
La méthode est organisée autour de trois étapes successives :

  1. Recueil des faits
  2. Elaboration de l'arbre des causes
  3. Recherche d'action de prévention

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello to all, hоw is the whole thing, I thinκ every onе iѕ getting moгe frοm this web pagе, and yοur νiews are pleaѕant
іn favor of new people.

Hеre is my ωeb-sitе: devis fenetres

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for another wonderful article. The place else may anybody get that kind of info in such
an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am
at the search for such info.

my site: maquillage yeux

Anonyme a dit…

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for
a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this
your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

my webpage :: voyance Gratuite

Anonyme a dit…

It's remarkable in favor of me to have a site, which is beneficial in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

My homepage :: voyance par telephone

Anonyme a dit…

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is existing on net?



My page: voyance